Packing Tips !
Secure, sound packing is one of the most critical elements to having a safe and efficient move and a good way to assure that your belongings will arrive at the destination in the same condition as you last saw them.
We realize that for some people, packing is complicated, time-consuming or simply impossible due to the other time-consuming factors associated with moving.
We are a full-service moving company which means you can roll out of bed in the morning and leave your slippers next to your dresser - we will take over from there.
Or you can be ready for the movers when they arrive so that they only need to load the truck, transport your belongings, and unload at your new home. It is completely up to you.
After you’ve selected your professional mover it’s time to get your belongings and family ready for the move! Use these packing tips to get you on your way!
- Make sure all loose belongings are boxed.
- Make sure the boxes you use are clean, sturdy, and close. You can get used boxes from local stores or order, great new ones at an affordable price from us.
- Begin packing 2-4 weeks in advance before the scheduled moving date.
- Heavy items should be packed in small boxes, and lighter items in large boxes.
- Items should be packed tightly to prevent sliding, which can cause damage to the items.
- Tape both top and bottom of the boxes.